Dodge Caliber Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Fuzz 40 said:
I called the customer assistance and they told me that they didn't have my order yet. Since I just ordered it yesterday I assume it isn't in the system but what are the different stages of that my order can be in? I am assuming that it will get schudeled to be built then have its build date and shipping date but is there anything else in there?
It takes a few days for the systems to sync up between the assistance centers and manufacturing. As long as you have a VON/VIN you should be fine, just give it a few more days before you call back.

Here are the DCX Order Codes:
BD - special equipment processing
BE - edit error
BG - passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL - edit ok parts unavailable
BX - passed edit available for schedule
C - sub firm
D - 1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E - frame
F - paint
G - trim
I - built not ok'd
J - built ok'd
JB - shipped to body vendor
JE - emission check
JS - shipped to storage
KZ - released by plant , invoiced
KZL - released - not shipped
KZM - first rail departure
KZN - first rail arrival
KZO - delayed/recieved
KZOA - plant holds
KZOB - zone/distribution holds
KZOC - carrier delays
KZOD - carrier holds
KZOE - mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF - show/test vehicle
KZOG - damaged vehicle
KZOH - all other reasons
KZT - second rail departure
KZU - second rail arrival
KZX - delivered to dealer
ZA - canceled

I Hope this helps,

Dan

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Wow, thats awesome. I am just looking at all the codes I don't want to hear like, I - built not ok'd, or KZOG - damaged vehicle something along those lines wouldn't be good at all. I plan on just calling again sometime next week and see if they have any more information. Thanks again for all the information.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
lebowski1 said:
How do you check status?
i dont have a vin yet.
Did they give you a replacement vin number or a Vehicle Order Number (VON)?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
When you get a vin number then just call 1-800-992-1997. They will be able to tell you the status of your vehicle. But 70 caliber, that seems like a huge order for a dealer.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
lebowski1 said:
cool, thanks. I'm trying to sell my truck outright instead of trading it in so I dont mind waiting a little.

gettin a loaded black RT, everything but leather, chrome rims and getting the cheap stereo.
Pretty close to what I am getting. no leather or sunroof but I am getting the upgraded stereo. For me the 460 watts sound system is good enough for me. I am used to a neon stereo so this is going to be amazing compared to what I am used to.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
All I know is that I will be getting the upgraded system. I love the LOUD music.

Yes, I will probably be deaf when I am 35, lol, so if anyone wants to get rich, go into the hearing aid business. That person will make alot of money on my generation! LOL:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
The music isn't loud enough unless several cars back can hear what you are playing and no you can't cheat by driving with the trunk open on your new caliber and have the rear speakers hanging out.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Fuzz 40 said:
The music isn't loud enough unless several cars back can hear what you are playing and no you can't cheat by driving with the trunk open on your new caliber and have the rear speakers hanging out.
LOL ROTFLMAO!! :D

I am gonna piss my pants when I see someone doing that!!!:D:D:D:):):)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
UPDATE

Well my caliber now has a bulid date of April 7th, so I am expecting to recieve my car around april 20th. That is still far away but I sure do hope the time goes by quickly.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Update gone wrong

Well I have been MIA for quite awhile so let me update what has happened. My order got cancelled by DCX company car. My order was a company lease and employees where not allow to order them this year but due to some glitch we did. Well they caught the glitch and cancelled the order. As of right now I am driving a 2006 Jeep Wrangler while I am waiting for my new car to be delivered.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
That ain't bad! Have fun with the Wrangler while you can! :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Fuzz 40 said:
Update gone wrong

Well I have been MIA for quite awhile so let me update what has happened. My order got cancelled by DCX company car. My order was a company lease and employees where not allow to order them this year but due to some glitch we did. Well they caught the glitch and cancelled the order. As of right now I am driving a 2006 Jeep Wrangler while I am waiting for my new car to be delivered.
oh that blows. So how long do you have to wait now to get your Caliber?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Fuzz 40 said:
Update gone wrong

Kathy is right, that does blow! What are they telling you now??

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
+3, major blowage...

:eek:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts