Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I was talking with the wife and she wanted brighter headlights and wanted back up sensors. (she tends to back up into things) I cant wait til we get it in!! I got the back up sensors for the 300 also! Got it from ebay just got to take them to the shop when they come in get them painted and them install them. The back up sensor is a 4 sensor unit it comes with an audible beep so you know youre getting close and also has a digital read out to tell you have far you are from the object! The lights are 4500k 90w lowbean and 100w high beam! The headlights are H13 in case anyone wants to know. Once I get everything in I will post up some pics! May even take enough pics to do a write up on the back up sensor install. They really are not hard to do hardest part would be drilling the hole to the exact size for the sensors but the kit comes with the drill bit for the sensors.

I was kidding with her that when she goes to london in sept for a business trip that when she came back her caliber would look totally different cause I was going to mod it!! So at least I get to do something to the car now! I wish she would decide on some rims!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Is the backup sensor you got the Mopar unit? I've seen many aftermarket kits on ebay but not the Mopar one.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, you dont need the mopar one I guess if you have your mind set on it you can get it. I saw one on ebay last night I think they wanted $250 for it. The ones I got a guy over at 300cforums I believe may have been lxforums got the same one said he has had no problems with it and it works great! They were $46 each which is better than $250.

here is a pic of the ones that I ordered

1 - 3 of 3 Posts