Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT Sport. I got the 5 spd. manual rather than the auto. I liked it better. Seemed to have more power. I got the Sunburst Orange. I got package 23E which includes a sports interior package (colour coded dash and seat inserts), fog lamps, colour coded grille, and 17 inch aluminum rims. I would attach a photo, but for some reason the system won't let me until I have made 4 posts or more.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Darling Clemintine said:
I just picked up my 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT Sport. I got the 5 spd. manual rather than the auto. I liked it better. Seemed to have more power. I got the Sunburst Orange. I got package 23E which includes a sports interior package (colour coded dash and seat inserts), fog lamps, colour coded grille, and 17 inch aluminum rims. I would attach a photo, but for some reason the system won't let me until I have made 4 posts or more.
hello and wellcome to the forum,cheers thomas

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats on the new Cali!!! My wife and I have an orange R/T with the colored inserts. I love the color! The manual is a very fun car to drive. Post pics when you get a chance.:)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the forums......make a couple more posts, and put your pics up!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Looking forward to that last post required to post a picture.

WELCOME to the board. :)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Darling Clemintine said:
Welcome to the board. What ever you do, don't go making random posts around the board just to up your post count so you can post a picture. I did that when I first joined, and got gagged for a few days for it. Unless the moderators have learned to distinguish between trolls and people just enthusiastic about thier car, it's not recomended.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts