Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after looking at pictures of the interior of the Caliber SRT4 I just realized that it will be almost impossible for the front passenger seat to fold flat, the bolsters are way too large.

That's a damn shame because I was looking forward to having that feature in case I need to transport something long... although I suppose that'll be pretty rare.

I'm pretty happy with the features we'll get to keep with the SRT4, but it still bothers me that we may have to give up some things... like the fold flat seat and heated seat warmers.

But what do I know, I could be wrong and Dodge could include ALL this stuff...

Although I WILL say BRAVO for Dodge finally making the sunroof retract INTO the roof, instead of up on top like a big gay airfoil...

And what's this about getting POWER adjustable pedals on the SRT? Anybody have them on their R/T's?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Ironside said:
So after looking at pictures of the interior of the Caliber SRT4 I just realized that it will be almost impossible for the front passenger seat to fold flat, the bolsters are way too large.

That's a damn shame because I was looking forward to having that feature in case I need to transport something long... although I suppose that'll be pretty rare.

I'm pretty happy with the features we'll get to keep with the SRT4, but it still bothers me that we may have to give up some things... like the fold flat seat and heated seat warmers.

But what do I know, I could be wrong and Dodge could include ALL this stuff...

Although I WILL say BRAVO for Dodge finally making the sunroof retract INTO the roof, instead of up on top like a big gay airfoil...

And what's this about getting POWER adjustable pedals on the SRT? Anybody have them on their R/T's?
Coming from the Matrix where all the seats fold down flat i did notice some space issues in the base caliber and would have liked it if the srt4 did fold flat, but to be honest in 100,000km i don't remember using that feature (needing the front flat as well) and i am sure the 300hp vs. 180 will wash away any lingering memories

·
Registered
4 Posts
Honestly I don't know why anyone would buy a Caliber SRT-4 for hauling stuff. Give me the heavily bolstered seats over the ability to haul a 2x4 any day. Go borrow a truck or SUV if you need to haul long stuff and let me keep my good racing seats :p

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
erod550 said:
Honestly I don't know why anyone would buy a Caliber SRT-4 for hauling stuff. Give me the heavily bolstered seats over the ability to haul a 2x4 any day. Go borrow a truck or SUV if you need to haul long stuff and let me keep my good racing seats :p
Good point... I guess I can always borrow my parent's Dodge GrandCaravan for haulin' crap.

Is anyone else ready to pull their hair out waiting for this damn car!!!???

I can't take it anymore!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Ironside said:
Good point... I guess I can always borrow my parent's Dodge GrandCaravan for haulin' crap.

Is anyone else ready to pull their hair out waiting for this damn car!!!???

I can't take it anymore!
not a day goes by... i am thinking though as the november issues just came out for motortrend/car and driver and they had a preview of the MS3 before it came out, and the caliber is suppoed to start production in march that we could be only a few more issues away from a pre production preview

1 - 7 of 7 Posts