Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Well, I write this with a tear in my eye. I just watched my 2005 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4X4 drive off with its new owner:( all $44,000 of it. Why you might ask? Well I have a 16 year old daughter who I just bought a 06 Mazda 3 and will be going to college in a year and a half, my fine company has decided to pay our bonus different this year, probably a $20,000 pay cut for two years. SO it's time for daddy to chill out on the finer things in life. I have to reduce my debt and car payment QUICK!!;) But wait, all is not lost!!! I just discovered the Dodge Caliber R/T:D :D I have reduced my payment 4300 per month and have one bad ass little ride!!! Actually I'm ordering it tomorrow. I am so anal, I have had a salesman looking in a 300 mile radius for a black, R/T with ALL the bells and whistles. I think he found it! I will know for sure. I test drove a silver one today, sun roof and leather...SWEET! I really was impressed and surprised how well it drove, handled etc.
I had to join the forum, so I can keep up with all the cool stuff I can do to it. Already looking at some new shoes, chrome of course. Had to have the musicgate sound system, awsome sound!!
I will let you know when I get her, pic's etc.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congratulations and good luck. Don't consider it a step down from an F-150, more like a step to the side. I find that the Caliber is a nice medium between a truck and a regular car.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I did a similar search on my own back in June, found a mostly loaded Black R/T AWD and bought it right away! You know you can search dealer inventories through dodge.com, right?? Or call the dodge info center, they'll do the search with you on the phone and tell you were to go to pick it up. My R/T is sans uConnect but has everything else. The chrome-clad 18" wheels are nice. Hope you find one you like soon!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ditto congrats. Have been driving my R/T since first week July. Lots of people ask me about the sitting position and driving feedback. All good here and no regrets:) Hope you find a car soon.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congratulations on your new Black R/T. Sounds like we made the same choice!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the forums Buzzsaw...........I also have a R/T AWD. Good luck with it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts