Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call back from Jeff at Executive Refferals about my recent service experience at my dealership. He asked me some basic how are you satisfied with your car etc etc stuff. But also asked me what features should be added or things that could be changed with the car.

So I suggested the uconnect controls be moved to the front of the wheel so that you don't have to lean forward to the rear view to change them.

Suggested they use AVON Tyre tires instead of those POS firehawks.

Also suggested a Mild turbo/supercharger option to put the R/T up to 220 hp and be on par with the WRX.

He also gave me his number so that if I wanted to discuss anything else I could. So I thought I'd go ahead and open it up to see if we as the community needed some things forwarded onto the Executive Refferals department.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
What's "Executive Refferals"?

·
Registered
746 Posts
if you could please let him know about the arm rest moving on people whilst driving that'd be nice... i don't have my caliber yet, but i'm sure it will get annoying if it happens to me... also some sort of cushioning for the interior... that'd be nice ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
cushioning is a MUST especially on the drivers door arm rest. One other thing. How about higher pile carpet...or lowering the side plastic so that there's no visilbe appearance of a gap.

Tyke

·
Registered
173 Posts
The executive referral team is a branch of the DaimlerChrysler Customer Assistance Center that handles all incoming calls, letters, and emails that reached any number of the DCX executives. For example, if someone happens to get an executives email address and phone number and sends them a note or gives them a call, then the contact is forwarded to the executive referral team for handling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts