Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whom is still waiting for their caliber to arrive and when was it ordered.
Mine: Ordered 7/27 and Still waiting.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine was ordered on 6/5 still waiting. They claim I will have it by 10/31. I was told alot fo the delay was the 1.8L tranny.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought my black r/t the 8 th of may, and i just got it last friday the 6 october,so it take me 5 months in Montreal,do not despere you will love your car when it arrive.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ordered an R/T AWD on May 1
Built Aug 19
Left Belvidere Aug 29
On "Carrier Hold" right now
23 Weeks, still waiting (though I think we are a unique & may have the record longest wait so far)

J

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just went to the dealer today and found out that my car has now shipped. The expected delivery date is 10/18 however with the dealer ship only 1 1/2 to 2 hours they believe that they should have is on Monday or Tuesday. Black SXT Sport with Marine Blue Inserts; Driver Convience Group, Daytime Running Lights.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Orderd 10 July. Latest from dealer: waiting for scheduleing.
Elasped wait time 13 week 6 days

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ordered Oct. 11, 2006.

I have been waiting less than 1 week. :eek: Haha!

Hopefully it won't take 5 months to get mine :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
mikeyg4l said:
Ordered Oct. 11, 2006.

I have been waiting less than 1 week. :eek: Haha!

Hopefully it won't take 5 months to get mine :confused:
Don't sound so smug; remember, they have to take care of all of use before you even get thought about.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Orderred May 11, just got a call today that my car is in Windsor and will be at my dealer on Oct 23.

Don't worry, your car will arrive. You can try pushing your dealler a little. I sent off a bunch of emails and got them moving a little quicker.

·
Registered
111 Posts
ox0069 said:
Don't sound so smug; remember, they have to take care of all of use before you even get thought about.:rolleyes:
It was never my intention to sound smug. I was only trying to poke fun at the fact that I just started my waiting process. I understand that those that ordered well before I did will be receiving their Calibers before me. However, in my opinion, there's no better way to deal with having to endure such a long waiting time than to smile and make light of the situation.

·
Registered
31 Posts
mikeyg4l said:
It was never my intention to sound smug. I was only trying to poke fun at the fact that I just started my waiting process. I understand that those that ordered well before I did will be receiving their Calibers before me. However, in my opinion, there's no better way to deal with having to endure such a long waiting time than to smile and make light of the situation.
I'll drink to that

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The wait is over. Received car as of 10/19 9:15p Central. Period of wait was 12 looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong weeks. Hope to the rest of you you get your cars soon.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Picking mine up tomorrow morning. Total wait was 23 weeks and two days. The funny part is that with all that waiting it only took 6 days from build to delivery of my car.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ours is at the dealer, 24 long weeks. Ours was on hold for a bit, delivered to dealer ~60 days after the build date. Lucky us :(

We get it Monday!

J

1 - 15 of 15 Posts