Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doubt anyone knows this just yet, but does k&n make a filter for the 2.0 caliber yet, and if so, any idea of the part number?

I have my practially brand new K&n off my neon, and I want to make sure I cant use it on this car before I sell it to someone.

thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I doubt anyone except Mopar has any performance parts for the Caliber just yet but I'll check...

...Nope, I just checked, not yet..:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm Ill hold onto it for a while then...Ill compare air filters when I get mine. I imagine its a bit bigger than a neon filter, but you never know since they are both 2.0 4cylinders.

·
Registered
16 Posts
suzq044 said:
i thought mopars WAS a rebranded k&n ... ?
K&N doesn't have a filter application for it yet. Reason I know is because I've been in touch with their R&D department. They wanted to borrow my Caliber for a few days starting May 1st to develop a drop in filter plus either a CAI or a SRI.

Unfortunately the Caliber I ordered isn't due till almost the middle of May so they said they will either try to wait or see if they can find another suitable candidate who already has a Caliber in hand.

Anyone in So. Cal reading this:
If you have a Caliber and are willing to part with it for a few days so K&N can use it for product development then let me know. They prefer for the vehicle to have at least 1,100 miles (engine broken in). Contact me by PM so I can give you my K&N contact info.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm guessing it would be a panel? Dunno..:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay good because Im selling mine LOL i gave up waiting.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yes! I was right! :D:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts