Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im keeping my fingers crossed but not keeping my hopes up... the guy we always buy our cars from (Tony) is the head of the interent/marketing dpt at the dodge dealership here in vegas. he wants to use my CALI for their cover page and want to do a photoshoot, and some car shows with it for pro-mo. I told him i wasnt doing it for free, so he said hed give me parts and labor on all mopar parts offered for the caliber... so, with any luck ill at least be getting some pedals, strut bar, and headers for free... just gotta wait a couple weeks until they get their new marketing budget set... guess they were in the red for the last month from promoting so he has to wait. wish me luck..lol

·
Registered
689 Posts
Good luck, will be looking forward to seeing goodies. And is that Towbin Dodge? I love watching King of Cars, hehehe.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Towin is garbage... dude is shady as hell... hes got so many lawsuits against him its not even funny.

i go to Integrity Dodge... formerly know as Tom Saitas

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yeah I can see that happening, still like watching the show, that is a very weird way of running a business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts