Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think those look nice ! Where is it from?

·
Registered
67 Posts
those look good. but ill tell you what i want is something to cover the plastic above those. im tired of having to take extra care getting in and out so not to bang up the plastic. i think they should have done something different there instead of that damn plastic.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yep... my paint is superb (no scratches, nothing), with no sill protectors... what I need are trim protectors! I can be as careful as I want around my door... but my 5 year old is definately less than careful about his :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
KimBo k. said:
they're from germany!
;)
includet in the Sport-Pakage

someone interestet?
Haven't seen those bits being davertised as part of the sport-pkg over here in Germany :cool:

But, yeah, I am quite interrested in getting some of those for my "lil black gorilla"!!

Think I'll have to talk to my dealer 'bout those parts.

In the meantime - Kimbo - we can possibly discuss this topic in that german Caliber Forum, we both participate in.
Why don't you just open a thread over there with those pics - I asssume there will be quite some of our locals, who are interrested in those parts!?

·
Registered
171 Posts
are you just getting scuff marks on your plastic?? If so just clay it, it will come off easy with clay!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Those are nice, much nicer than the stainless steel ones. I hate that trim around the door. Scuff marks and yes my 5 year old has no comprehension on being careful when entering and exiting the car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts