Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there folks..well i am in the market to get a caliber..well thinking hard about it anyways....i just wanted to get some input from people her ein las vegas...which dealership gave you the least hassle....which ones are dependable....anyways thanks in advance..........

·
Registered
153 Posts
What is the one that is on TV with the Blue Genie?

I think it was called Tobin Dodge or something like that in Henderson.

I think it is a discovery channel show or something like that.

You get to ring a gong when you buy a car. That is the place to go.

Found it, here is the site..............http://www.choppercars.com/

Later

Mike

·
Registered
644 Posts
F*ck tobin... that guy has so many lawsuits against him it aint even funny. hes good at what he does, but hes a shady mo-fo. if you want the hook up ill give ya the number to my boy anthony at integrity and hell take car of ya... i got my load R/T for 20855.. not bad i think.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the hit guys..yea i hit up a lot of the dealerships here and towbin..yea......they were one of the ones that didnt really answer me....i said i didnt wanted to be called and preferred email and guess what they did...call me..the rest of the dealerships emailed me....anyways

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah Towbin is a ripoff...they tried to tell me that I owed more than I said on my trade. I went to United Dodgeland. If you go there talk to Eddie and tell him Andrew Hackett sent you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts