Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi we have a 08 caliber and have a water leak in the rear left foot well we think the water is coming from under the plastic trim above the carpet in the door opening the door is not leaking has anyone had this problem . thanks john.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi @john newman , this can be caused by leakage from the front driver seat, because there is small gap between front and rear footrest or whatever is called. I would suggest to remove the carpet from the back and just see if you have some holes in the floor, and then check whether driver foot carpet is dry if it is not then it might be that you have leakage in the heating radiator, probably.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi @john newman , this can be caused by leakage from the front driver seat, because there is small gap between front and rear footrest or whatever is called. I would suggest to remove the carpet from the back and just see if you have some holes in the floor, and then check whether driver foot carpet is dry if it is not then it might be that you have leakage in the heating radiator, probably.
we have a dry front foot well and i think the water was traped in the body and leaked out when the car was moving for the last 2 days its been dry in the back foot well so i hope we have got it now thank you for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts