Dodge Caliber Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Euromax!!!! That's the name!!!!!
painted black FTMFW!!!

Those wheels are the ones I would get if I didn't feel so guilty taking off these awesome srt wheels.

I do have to say one of the nicest things about this car is the wheels. lol
The SRT wheels are nice, but they are frickin heavy. According to the SRT engineers, they are 28 lbs. They also mentioned they had used some SSR wheels on the CSRT testcar. Those wheels are light, weighing in at around 20 lbs. That would make a huge difference performance, but I'm not sure about the durability.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
How sure is the Original poster that the Sport edition a7 will fit the CSRT4??? Can anyone verify this? I'm looking to make it my drag wheels. Thanks
i don't have them, and i haven't personally seen them on a csrt4, however they are the wheel that www.tirerack.com lists for their winter preferred package. they say they've fit them without issue. and i believe there are a few different members that are running them too. best i can do for ya.:beerchug:
if you give the part number to pretty much any wheel shop, they should be able to get them too. someone was even able to get a set from costco.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
those are the wheels im most likely going to get. discounttiresdirect has them as replicas in silver, chrome, smoked. they have a bunch of offsets and widths. they are below $200 a wheel.

That's where I checked. However, the 18x9 is with a 36 offset. I believe those are the ones that mattyice is using. My question is did he have to use spacers at the hub?

For me it was either going to be this or the Driver Mod. Price of the driver mod jumped to $700. So, now I'm back looking at drag radials as an alternative.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Do you need spacers for the Euromax 612 wheels 18x9?

If so, where can you get spacers?

Here's a post of a CSRT4 with some mustang wheels. Would like to know if the guy used spacers?
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f41/orange-csrt4-mustang-wheels-460206/
That's where I checked. However, the 18x9 is with a 36 offset. I believe those are the ones that mattyice is using. My question is did he have to use spacers at the hub?

For me it was either going to be this or the Driver Mod. Price of the driver mod jumped to $700. So, now I'm back looking at drag radials as an alternative.
i never heard him mention spacers. i think those cobra wheels fit this car so well. i hate that they are another makes model but they fit this car very well. they are bulky and wide just like this car.

ideally id like to find a replica viper wheel that fits this car. 18 x 9-9.5 with a 255 or 265 55 18 would look nice . im not too good with tire sizing though . im still learning the whole wheel tire thing. but those two rims would look nice.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Anyone try the SXT's 17" wheels? I really don't like the 19", too much metal not enough rubber for me! I had an SXT for awhile and it looked great. I don't look forward to shelling out the high $'s for the 19"'ers that wear out rather quick (220 treadwear for F1's).

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
nah, 17s won't fit. 18s barely fit. in fact, not all 18s will fit either. they have to clear the brake calipers.

·
Registered
373 Posts
to give you an idea my 18x9 euromax 612 are less than a finger with to the caliper.:)

and i do not have spacers either tho. thats to clear up that 3 month old stuff

·
Registered
1 Posts
soo, does anybody know what the limits are on width and offset on the srt caliber. i want a wide 18. ive been looking at the enkei raijin's. theyre 18x9.5 with a +35mm offset and 6.63inchs of backspacing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please help. I’ve been reading for hours. All I’d like to know is what wheel is inter

With my 2008 sxt 2.0 Caliber???? Please help

21 - 32 of 32 Posts