Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a picture of the 2 differnet blues. i am going to go with blue and then do a 2nd color around the bottom of the car. not paint. no. cant do paint . but vinyl untill i do paint.
so i need to know what blue would look best with the color i want
i dont want the matalic blue to be to light. and i think the steal blue is to dark..
can any one help me out?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh thanx so much!! all igot was the crappy photoshoped image they have on a "build it" website. where it aplies each color to the same car. it was gay. but thats awsome thanx for the help.

any one have any more?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i spent my time searching threw the image area. couldnt find any other then steel blue. and the book doesnt show any good photos of the 2 colors either. and we all know the dealer wont have both colors. lucky if i even get to see the orange.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not bad with the photoshop. just 2 layers heh.

ya if i get one.
this is what i was thinkin
stx-sport fully loaded with lots of optional goodies
maybe black, deep magenta around bottom of the car(in good tast) with black and black interior.
or.
steel blue with same . vinyl (not paint. so i can change my mind one day)
but with blue and black interior.

now i am swaying more towards the blue now. because the black is kinda. well. blan. and every one has black. ya know?
-jessica

·
Registered
267 Posts
You MAY get asked to change your color, keep that in mind. I was told I couldn't order my R/T in Steel Blue (I didn't get an answer as to why), so I had to change my color choice. I picked silver.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RadioDude said:
You MAY get asked to change your color, keep that in mind. I was told I couldn't order my R/T in Steel Blue (I didn't get an answer as to why), so I had to change my color choice. I picked silver.
i will settle for stx sport. i dont actualy want awd because of the price of insurence. and i rather spend 18 on the car and then build up accessories to it.
then spend 22 and not be able to get the accesories i want due to price.

i'll keep that in mind though. thanx.
:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes yes the pinks arnt the same but oh well. this is roughly what i want to do. idk if i will though. i dont want to do anything distastfull to this car just because I think it'd look good.

it'll be a real dark magenta if i go with it. .

here are three styles. over fenders. no fenders. and straight across fenders.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

I need me some rally stripes!

87rx7chick said:
Nice color scheme (the pattern layout).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow. I really like this color. If I was to get a Caliber, I'm split between Steel blue and Black. I need more comparisons, lol.

Oh, where are my manners. Hi, everyone, I'm new here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts