Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a lightly used 2010 Dodge Caliber Mainstreet (mileage at purchase: ~25,000). Two weeks ago, I turned on my car and turned on the A/C to cool of the car on my way home from work, but the air blowing into the cabin was a hot as the air outside. Since then, no cool air has blown into the cabin and, after verifying that my refrigerant level was not the problem, I am now at a loss. I don't want to take my car just anywhere and potentially get ripped off. So, does anyone know of any reputable mechanics in the Columbia area that are knowledgeable about dodge calibers and won't try to charge me an arm and a leg for diagnostics and repairs? Thank you so much in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a lightly used 2010 Dodge Caliber Mainstreet (mileage at purchase: ~25,000). Two weeks ago, I turned on my car and turned on the A/C to cool of the car on my way home from work, but the air blowing into the cabin was a hot as the air outside. Since then, no cool air has blown into the cabin and, after verifying that my refrigerant level was not the problem, I am now at a loss. I don't want to take my car just anywhere and potentially get ripped off. So, does anyone know of any reputable mechanics in the Columbia area that are knowledgeable about dodge calibers and won't try to charge me an arm and a leg for diagnostics and repairs? Thank you so much in advance!
I had to replace compressor but if it’s a SRT4 you to buy a dual clutch to handle the boost from turbo and it was expensive!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts