Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Looking for show cars

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Nextphazevp 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I am the Vice President of a club in Southern California. The President and myself own neons and we are big mopar guys. But our club is open to any vehicle that is interested in going to car shows hanging out with friends and sharing something we like.

If anyone in the Southern California area with calibers that would like to get into showing. please stop by are website and check us out. You don't have to be a complete done car you could have just started out by putting rims on your Caliber.

We attend shows large and small we are also a part of the Southern California Mini Truck Council. Look them up at scmtc com

If your interested in visiting our site go to nextphazeminis com and check us out

Thanks
Justin
Nextpahzeminis Vice President

#4 ·
Nextphazevp said:
Did you go look at our website? What all you have done to your truck?

I have to check my schedule for Fall Fling but I will let you know
Nope, didn't check the website. I live in San Diego, so figured it's be a little far away to join the club. Plus, I'm more into racing and less into shows. As far as Fall Fling, if you realy are a Mopar fan, you should know about it. www.cpwclub.com The Spring Fling they host is the biggest all Mopar shows west of the Mississippi. Fall Fling isn't as big, but still a nice show, and it's been around for MANY years. Of course, it's a true Mopar show, and not some tuner show which may be why you've never heard of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.