Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently are looking forward in becoming a new sponsor, but before we need to know what it is your looking into wanting as far as products that arent currently available, or would you like to see something changed up.... our site is currently in the works, but we are updating it with new products when they become available, we currently offer a new line of REAL carbon fiber front badges for all the new Calibers, with your choice of background, theses are full replacements made with real carbon fiber mat with a clear casting resin, again hope to gain some feed back, tnx for your time!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
VISION QUEST said:
We currently are looking forward in becoming a new sponsor, but before we need to know what it is your looking into wanting as far as products that arent currently available, or would you like to see something changed up.... our site is currently in the works, but we are updating it with new products when they become available, we currently offer a new line of REAL carbon fiber front badges for all the new Calibers, with your choice of background, theses are full replacements made with real carbon fiber mat with a clear casting resin, again hope to gain some feed back, tnx for your time!!
I like as well hook me up, !:cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
VISIONQUEST...Can you list the carbon fibre badges on E-Bay? or are you only selling direct. I'm in Canada and would love to get my hands on one!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
High-Calibur Driver said:
VISIONQUEST...Can you list the carbon fibre badges on E-Bay? or are you only selling direct. I'm in Canada and would love to get my hands on one!
make that two

·
Registered
128 Posts
Interested as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks again for your feed back everyone ive sent out pms as well......im just waiting on sponsorship details.....they are available in black,silver, and blue, also includes a small "caliber" and "visionquest" decal
-VISION QUEST

1 - 11 of 11 Posts