Registered
226 Posts
Very awesome!

I'm glad they're sharing the wealth! lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
For a better understanding: DCX refused to sell the Neon SRT-4 in Europe. That was very disappointing. And as yet there was no hint whether they´ll sell the Caliber SRT-4 or not.
Now I´m glad to hear they will sell and I can assure you, as long as they don´t crazy with the price, I´ll be one of the first Krauts jumping to the dealer to get one.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
What the hell?! Why didn't they sell the original SRT in Europe? Maybe because they knew it was only gonna last a few years and to test the waters..?

Glad to hear that they're jumping the puddle..:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Didn't Dodge just recently go under it's own namebrand in Europe? That would be one reason the Neon SRT-4 never sold in Europe. It was bad enough that I had to put up with Chrysler Viper when I was overseas. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly! Neon and Viper were labeled as "Chrysler". The Viper SRT-10 is the 1st Dodge in Europe, and on June 10 the Dodge Caliber will follow.
P.S. We also have had a "Chrysler Stratus" with the cross hair fascia but Chrysler-badge.

·
Registered
285 Posts
So they did sell the cloud car overseas. Kick ass. I love those cars. My parents have a V6 AutoStick. That thing is soo much fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts