Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, my name is Gabe with MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust. I work at the Research and Design center in Southern California. We are looking for a few particular vehicles for new product development. Our Consumer Cooperative Development program is one which offers the enthusiast consumer a direct means to participate in bringing a new product to market. Anyone interested in helping us out with our product development by participating and lending us your vehicle will be able to see how these products are brought to market, get actual before and after dyno testing and receive the complete stainless steel system at NO cost. To qualify your vehicle must have stock exhaust components and the vehicle must be as close to stock condition as possible (some modifications are ok.)

The vehicles that I need are:

• Dodge Caliber (all engines)
If you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] with the following vehicle info:

Year:
Make:
Model:
Engine:
Modification (if any):

Thanks in advance,

Gabe

·
Registered
506 Posts
well i'll gladly offer my caliber but i'm stationed in germany :( if you are willing to work with me... you can ship whatever to my APO... it's cheap since you only use USPS.. plus i'll do anything... i mean anything... and i'm going to be at Ft. Irwin in feb so we'd be closer then... please?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well, I'm in the DC area and am willing but, again I'm sure you want someone closer. Plus, I still need to get to work. Though, I could take some leave time......hmmmmm.

·
Registered
644 Posts
PM sent gabe. only thing i forgot to list is the intake is done. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If this is the Gabe I think it is someone jump on this he's a good guy. Remember him from the Scion forums, always helpful and a real standup guy

·
Registered
506 Posts
i e mailed and never got a response :( not even a sorry you're too far

·
Registered
644 Posts
me either....

·
Registered
506 Posts
ok i got a response... sorry... i'm dumb