Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the CD today. From E-Bay. It is the Mopar Service Manual it was $49 plus shipping and taxes for a total of $63 to California. This is the same manual that Tech Authority charges $120 plus shiping. Well worth. It has the secrets on how to do it right.

·
Registered
432 Posts
How about providing the name of the e-bay seller?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is manuals-mopar. Item # 130048247336. It saids that he has 26 left. It is a large PDF file.It is 154,779,599 MB.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
or just post it up .. or not ... to where we can all view it... or not not not do it. :}

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
boostdog said:
or just post it up .. or not ... to where we can all view it... or not not not do it. :}
loool yeah what he said!

·
Registered
414 Posts
KF6MXK said:
It is manuals-mopar. Item # 130048247336. It saids that he has 26 left. It is a large PDF file.It is 154,779,599 MB.
HOLY MAJOR DOWN LOADS, that is 151 thousand GB's. Or is that a typo? over 150 million megabytes!!! Not worth the storage space required. :eek:

·
Registered
432 Posts
KF6MXK said:
I received the CD today. From E-Bay. It is the Mopar Service Manual it was $49 plus shipping and taxes for a total of $63 to California. This is the same manual that Tech Authority charges $120 plus shiping. Well worth. It has the secrets on how to do it right.
Does the manual show the construction of the back seats?

I'd like to put some grocery bag hooks along the back of the wide part of the back seat but need to know where the steel is and how to remove the carpeting.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts