Dodge Caliber Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the March 2010 Caliberforums.com Photo Contest. Please carefully read the photo contest rules before posting your entry in this thread.

This months contest is: Calibers at work or school :read:

Entries can be posted in this thread starting on March 6th, 2010.
The latest an entry can be posted is March 26, 2010 at 10:00pm EST - Late entries will not be accepted

Remember to be creative in your interpretation of the meaning of the theme. If you want to know if your idea is within the theme's limits, post up in the discussion thread and a moderator will chime in. This thread is for ENTRIES only - please no discussion in this thread. If you would like to preliminarily post a photo for opinions, please use the discussion thread. Voting will begin shortly after 10:00pm on March 26th.

Thanks and good luck

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Got my pic taken today. I work at a used jeep dealer, so a pic with my car and the jeeps:

·
Registered
602 Posts
my work and a truck similar to what i drive everyday. i shoulda used my truck cause its in much better condition... but that one was already there.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Doin Work @ the grocery store!!

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only a few days left folks! Get those entries in

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Two more days to get your entries in!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts

My Caliber chilling on the roof of the parking deck at school. In the background you can see the building I dorm in.

Reactions: MoparSrt-4
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.