Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had it done a couple weeks ago, just havnt had time to post it... here it is...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Any other pictures? Not sure if it's the camera, or you tried to touch it up in photoshop, but the colors are kinda funky in the picture. And with the reflection on the windows, kinda hard to see how it looks.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, ill take new ones... did it at sundown and i got all kinds of retarded glare... doctored it up a little, trust meit looks 10 times better then it did, but still not great.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey it looks like your calipers are painted. Care to talk about that? What kind of paint did you use and was it a difficult process?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just a Duplicolor kit. its a brush-on kit... comes with cleaner,brush,tape and paint... took me acouple hours to do all 4 and about $15.00. turned out good IMO. bought it at pepboys.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mikemclawhon said:
I'm getting ready to do the to mine as well. It looks really good, you should have tried blue.
ah... thats alright, im sure it would have looked cool, but one i like to keep the sun out shince i see 120 degrees everyday in the summer here, and second im not too sure the minitrucker tink would look good on the caliber..

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I think he was talking about the caliper paint color, not tint color.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nah, considering most aftermarket perfmance calipers come primarily red... blue defeats the purpose of painting the calipers...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts