Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can buy these in a pack of two for ten something Canadian at Walmart. They come in a wide variety of colors. Oh, and they also reflect at night. Just thought I'd share....

The car was filthy in these pix, so I have no idea why it looks clean. :confused:

You like?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sherdog said:
Nobody likes the flame throwin' mirrors?! LMAO
I feel so bad that nobody responded, so I will. I DO Like them! I really do! Actually, every time I go back to them, I like them even more. The red on red looks good. And it's pretty subtle. So there ya go. At least somebody likes 'em!:)

Fitz

·
Registered
371 Posts
By the way, what kind of antenna do you have, and does it bend when you're driving? If not, where did you get it? Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm on the look out for a better one, it bends. Kinda sux, but I like the way it looks & the reception is good. Scorshe makes one very similar that sells at Walmart for about 10 bux Canadian. I got this one off eBay.

Thanks for your input Fitz!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
looks ok...wonder what other colors they offer..i have not seen them in the states. i was looking yesterday at wally world for some fog lights ( mine did not come them :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
You can also get those stickers from the Walmart gumball machines for a quarter. Of course you may have to keep popping a quarter in there until you get the one you want.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ LOL

They are actually decent, quality wise. No thicker than tint really & don't block my view at all where they are.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very Nice Sherdog!!!

i got a red SXT and i really am looking for something like what you got for the two small back windows, the stickers you got would look sweet there.

i am going to check out Wal-mart tonite... if they don't have them would you buy me 2 red ones and ship them to me in Manitoba?? i can pay you thru paypal.... PM me and let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I don't think the little flames look good on the window like that. I saw some today that were trailing behind the "HEMI" badge (which caused me to think of your thread here) and that looked good... it made sence that a little flame graphic was coming from a little object of sorts.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^ Whatever man. I'm just tryin' it for a bit. The packaging shows it applied there, for what that's worth. LOL. I dunno, might not stay long.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ I'm just tryin' it for a bit. The packaging shows it applied there, for what that's worth. LOL. I dunno, might not stay long.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got some compliments at the dealership today. So...

BTW - They had an Inferno Red R/T down there if anyone is lookin'.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think that the flames dont look that bad at all there. Whatever you like. It is your car:)

·
Registered
775 Posts
I like those. My wife is wanting to go with a blue flame theme with our Caliber. I can't find any of those MicroFlames around here. Do they come in blue? Can anyone find a place to buy them online?

·
Banned
2 Posts
jayster_4_69 said:
Hey Sherdog,

got the last set from Walmart... going to put them on tonite.

Thanks for the awesome tip
Post pix! :)

Michael K. said:
I like those. My wife is wanting to go with a blue flame theme with our Caliber. I can't find any of those MicroFlames around here. Do they come in blue? Can anyone find a place to buy them online?
Yep they come in blue. I'll keep lookin' online. I checked eBay...no luck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts