Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Dani and I have a 12 base model Caliber that I love. I am posting because I am having a couple of minor issues that I was hoping you guys can help me with since I can't find the answers online.

So my first issue was my headlights seemed dimmer than usual and when I looked at them they seemed to have condensation on them and it wouldn't come off and it looks like it is on the inside of the headlights. I stopped at an auto parts store and they said the only way would be to drill a hole in the bottom of the light or replace them. Is this true or are there other options?

Also in the last couple days, my right turn signal seems to be going faster than usual plus I'm getting that beeping sound the one I usually get when say like it needs an oil change or one of my doors is open but it's not showing me anything on the dash to indicate what is wrong, I did look on this form and see that that sometimes means I have a light going out so I checked that but all my lights are fine. Is there anything else it could be?

Thank you guys in advance for the help.

·
Registered
2011 DODGE CALIBER SXT
14 Posts
place some vasaline around the rubber boot cover which protects the headlight globe socket have moisture/water leaking into headlight assembly..indicator sounds like a wire earth issue when car bounces on road..Mine is a 2011 SXT Australian version..fully re-freshed like new.
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, my name is Dani and I have a 12 base model Caliber that I love. I am posting because I am having a couple of minor issues that I was hoping you guys can help me with since I can't find the answers online.

So my first issue was my headlights seemed dimmer than usual and when I looked at them they seemed to have condensation on them and it wouldn't come off and it looks like it is on the inside of the headlights. I stopped at an auto parts store and they said the only way would be to drill a hole in the bottom of the light or replace them. Is this true or are there other options?

Also in the last couple days, my right turn signal seems to be going faster than usual plus I'm getting that beeping sound the one I usually get when say like it needs an oil change or one of my doors is open but it's not showing me anything on the dash to indicate what is wrong, I did look on this form and see that that sometimes means I have a light going out so I checked that but all my lights are fine. Is there anything else it could be?

Thank you guys in advance for the help.
When I first purchased a caliber, my black SXT, one of the lights had a grounding issue and it caused the working signal to blink at double speed to indicate a problem with one of my signals. I was removing HID’s and putting stockers in when I purchased my SRT-4 and I forgot to ground one of them, it replicates the double speed blinking. It sounds like you’ve got a loose ground or a bad connection somewhere

1 - 3 of 3 Posts