Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other threads have talked about SXT vs SXT sport, which models have FWD or AWD, so I snapped some pics of the brochure to try to help out.

YMMV, I'm sure. If/When your dealer builds one for you, you'll find out what's currently in the ordering system.

(IMO, the two 26X packages on the last line must be a typo....)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Now no one can possible be confused. It has a chart you can never go wrong with a chart.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i dont see whats going on with the "type-o", the r/t will be coming in fwd

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes the R/T will be coming out in FWD but the package name will not be 26x. That is the typo part.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
should i be sayin congrats on the sxt Sport buy then? ;) lol

reading all this; i wish i could get the body-colored trim [specifically the grille] on the sxt sport.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
suzq044 said:
should i be sayin congrats on the sxt Sport buy then? ;) lol

reading all this; i wish i could get the body-colored trim [specifically the grille] on the sxt sport.
X2 I will have to speak to my dealer on the breakdown of all options that can be swapped between the SXT and SXT Sport, or just say the hell with it and wait for the R/T FWD CVT/Autostick. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
96 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
Other threads have talked about SXT vs SXT sport, which models have FWD or AWD, so I snapped some pics of the brochure to try to help out.

YMMV, I'm sure. If/When your dealer builds one for you, you'll find out what's currently in the ordering system.

(IMO, the two 26X packages on the last line must be a typo....)

something really weird caught my attention
i went to my dealer last friday finnally my car is on the way but that's not the point ... i got the official 2007 caliber brochure canadian version and the whole thing is almost identical to the us version posted here by dodgegirlkathy but in the buyers guide

there is no line for -- 2.4l dohc 16vvt 4 cylinder/5- speed manual -- or -- front wheel drive r/t

so there is no 25x or 26x twice

inst that weird ???

dcx rocks

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Say what? You lost me lol. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts