Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing how many Montreal area owners are around, and if interested in a little meet to get things going. Tradition, the meeting place is the Orange Julip, late April, May, it stays warm enough to stand around and compare notes.

Post your interest and we could nail a date. Any takers?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Although no one posted

May 5th...
1 PM
Orange Julip
Come on down, lets see the Montreal Area Support

(please post if date & time is good, nothing is fixed in stone)

·
Registered
119 Posts
xcanuk said:
Although no one posted

May 5th...
1 PM
Orange Julip
Come on down, lets see the Montreal Area Support

(please post if date & time is good, nothing is fixed in stone)
Okies I'll bite, if there is no earth shattering changes in the next 2 weeks I'll take a swing down if not just to meet a fellow member and shoot the breeze about our cars. (Always interesting to do!)

Wish that my French was better and I knew of a French boards for the Caliber. So far there are only a select few that I have seen on this board, there is you and guy with an Orange Caliber in St Hubert... forget his handel though.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to hear, so far there will be myself and caibergirl showing ( I actually met her last night), I also pm'd marcomoncoco and xordok from this board, no answer yet. (both live on the south shore I believe)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and that makes 4 ;)
Calibergirl has made up some flyers that she will be passing around, and I being doing my part to spread the word to owners I bump into to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice to meet a few of you, was a perfect day for it. Hopefully we'll have a better turn out next time... Thanks for all the helpful hints and info. Will see you at the next meet.
Nightrider

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nightrider said:
Nice to meet a few of you, was a perfect day for it. Hopefully we'll have a better turn out next time... Thanks for all the helpful hints and info. Will see you at the next meet.
Nightrider
I'm glad you came to the meet and enjoyed it!

Yes! Will be more next time, there is always a first... lol

Me or Xcanuk will be posting some pictuers soon...

See you around!

Caliber Girl

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not as many as we hoped for, but we hung out for over 3 hours just having a good time. Montreal the home of the black caiber

along with a token yellow

3 R/T and 1 SXT

At least we got a new member here as well... hi nightrider, glad you found the site

·
Registered
5 Posts
the black knights are looking good. Nathalie after the meet I went and did what we were talking about and extended the chrome through the bumper and around the fog lights, looks good. See you around work...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nightrider said:
the black knights are looking good. Nathalie after the meet I went and did what we were talking about and extended the chrome through the bumper and around the fog lights, looks good. See you around work...

I will definatly will check it out tomorrow!

I might take some pictures if you dont mind, so people can see your good work! Let me know, if that okay with you?:D

Caliber Girl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts