Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is fpr anyone considering getting the car cover. I tried a generic cover and it blew off far too easily. So, I bought the Mopar car cover for the Caliber. It was about $200 shipped. I have to park outside at home and at work so I need a cover to keep my inferno red looking good. The cover is a TIGHT fit and has to be put on a certain way or it won't fit. Goes on fairly quickly though. This thing won't blow off for love or money. Happy w/ it so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
looks good... $200 is a pretty penny for a cover... but at least it looks like it fits like it should.

·
Banned
400 Posts
BOWIE said:
This is fpr anyone considering getting the car cover. I tried a generic cover and it blew off far too easily. So, I bought the Mopar car cover for the Caliber. It was about $200 shipped. I have to park outside at home and at work so I need a cover to keep my inferno red looking good. The cover is a TIGHT fit and has to be put on a certain way or it won't fit. Goes on fairly quickly though. This thing won't blow off for love or money. Happy w/ it so far.
Bowie, what's the link to the place you purchased from? I NEED one of those for the same reason as you.:)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Cool, looks like it fit great from the pictures. I am glad to hear that it does not blow off, you sometimes get what you pay for with the other brands.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
STEELBLueCALI said:
Bowie, what's the link to the place you purchased from? I NEED one of those for the same reason as you.:)
I got it on ebay from South Oak Dodge. Arrived 7 dayts after auction close.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts