Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where it would be nice to have a regional section to post in so this doesn't get buried for those who might be interested, but I'll just bump it up once a day.

For anyone in Cali interested, Mopar Fall Fling(car show) is being held at Woodley Park in Van Nuys, CA on Oct 21st. Pre-entry is $20, or $25 day of the show. It's a pretty nice show, and about the last Mopar show of the year for Cali. I will probably go up for the day. Gates open at 8AM, and you must be parked by 10AM. Can't leave till after 1PM. Spectator parking is $5, but it's free to just walk around. They have a nice swap meet, and usually some decent vendor displays as well as a lot of nice cars. Not as big as Spring Fling, but still a nice show. You can get the flyer from the host club website. www.cpwclub.com Pre-registrations have to be post marked by Oct 7th. Would be a nice time to meet some new people. Can do dinner after the show and head home.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sounds cool, I bet there won't be many Calibers there. I'm going to have to give it some thought. Might be a good excuse to use my 72 hour special liberty card :D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a cool show to go to. Not sure about Fall Fling, but every year at Spring Fling, Jay Leno shows up in one of his many cars and cruises the show. Spring Fling is the largest all Mopar show in the western US.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well, it doesn't look like it's happening for me. Grandparents are coming out on the 28th so I have to take my special lib then.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man, you need to get off working weekends.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I hear that, though it's nice to have 3 days off during the week to get **** done.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dunno, that don't make up for having to work weekends when everyone else is partying and doing fun ****.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts