Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
NIVO88T said:
At the Auto shows it has been shown that there is already parts worked out for the N/A versions of the Caliber.

Maybe they should get to the lowering springs / coilovers right away.:D
LOL, yeah that will probably one of the first upgrades that most of us will do right away!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
umm... Projector headlights :D that would be awesome, maybe rwd-favoring awd conversion? i like the grille-lights in the caliber rallye, and the headlights.. bodycolored, not CF, as i did here:

ya know what really would make this thing look smaller.. is if it were to have a 2-door version.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
suzq044 said:
umm... Projector headlights :D that would be awesome, maybe rwd-favoring awd conversion? i like the grille-lights in the caliber rallye, and the headlights.. bodycolored, not CF, as i did here:

ya know what really would make this thing look smaller.. is if it were to have a 2-door version.
thats a nice chop showing some nice lines, cleans it up a bit and makes it look sporty. something the regular caliber lacks.

love the fender flars. now imagine a nice wheel set up with nice lip.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll pass along the info...so springs, possibly an antenna relocate, grill, exhaust, intake, ...what else?
hey BJ.

I guess just the Bolt ons for now. I can see since this engine will be available globally and will be around for sometime possibly race built packages straight from Mopar!

Like Throttle bodies (larger bore), Heads, Cams, Internals etc.

the possibility with a new engine is endless. If Honda engines can push lots of power through their aluminum blocks then this engine should do the same!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Maybe different grilles? Thats minor exterior but, powdercoated valve covers?? I just don't want to go fast, but look good going fast as well.:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Does anyone have a list of confirmed and or seen mopar parts for the caliber? I have heard roof rack for bikes but what else?

·
Registered
551 Posts
suzq044 said:

i lile the lip and the rims are really tasteful even with rubberband tires

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
those are bronze wheels, not black [i got em of an NSX] but i like the result of the blacked out low-fogs & "intercooler" [or radiator- lol]

·
Registered
87 Posts
I want either larger fender flares so rocks mud stop flyin up hitting my doors, etc, or see some MOPAR or after market fender flares become availible.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts