Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for those of you who have been following my sage, I ordered an orange caliber 2wks ago. After the two yellow one slipped through my fingers, and the third was blown all over the highway, I gave up! Thank you to all who filled out my survey! Order a black one was the top choice, but I have a black truck now, and its soo hard to keep clean. I am sure I will be waiting forever for my caliber. On a lighter note, I do have the ability to check VINs, and VONs via the web. I asked you all before how, and nobody knew. I had our dodge dealer give me an ID, and now I can check. If you think you are getting the run around and would like me to check you vin or von, just let me know what it is, I am not flash, but I should get it back to you in less then a day. I also have a line on a yellow one that will be hitting a lot near here on the 28th, I am having them look into it. I have my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Can you just post the link here for us, or is it top secret?

I opted not to go black for the same reason, I bought a brand new black car awhile back and the first scratch I got ruined my day. Plus I own a black Isuzu Rodeo now and the hood looks like a map of space with all the rock chips. A shiny new black car is nice to look at but high maintenance. Just like cheerleaders in high school hehe.

I'm going to stop by my dealer to day and see if he has a VIN or VON for me. I ordered almost 4 weeks ago and haven't gotten any updates yet, but I've been patiently waiting since I know I'm still a few weeks out, so I left them alone.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RadioDude said:
Can you just post the link here for us, or is it top secret?

quote]

Its not top seceret, but You need a username and pass to use it, and those are only given to DC employees, If I couldn't loose my job for it, id give you mine!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its not top seceret, but You need a username and pass to use it, and those are only given to DC employees, If I couldn't loose my job for it, id give you mine

·
Registered
267 Posts
Gotcha! Well thanks for allowing us to check through you. I'm sure you'll be very popular now on the forum :)

·
Banned
400 Posts
RadioDude said:
Plus I own a black Isuzu Rodeo now and the hood looks like a map of space with all the rock chips. A shiny new black car is nice to look at but high maintenance. Just like cheerleaders in high school hehe.
Whoa, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Careful with the way you say things man.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hehe, sorry that may have been a bit stereotypical. Then again I was the nerdy kid who didn't get a second glance in school so what do I know? ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
My first post and with it I'm asking for a favour. A shaky start maybe.
It will be much appreciated if you can let me know. I'll pm you my VON #.
I'm in Canada, but hopefully it will still show something.

Thanks in advance.

It's been 5 weeks since I ordered my Inferno Red SXT.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Toon Town Caliber said:
My first post and with it I'm asking for a favour. A shaky start maybe.
It will be much appreciated if you can let me know. I'll pm you my VON #.
I'm in Canada, but hopefully it will still show something.
I was wondering if the web site info would work for Canadian orders as well. Though thats a little ahead of myself there...I just ordered :/

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks PlayBoy!!!

For those of you interested, I posted what he PMed me in the thread "Build Dates" where I have been keeping all of my updates.

;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts