Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
Lord Plye Wood said:
Another good reason (for me) not to run right out and "be the first on your block" to own one!
Where is the fun in that lol.

· Registered
161 Posts
I can understand maybe a little torque steer because that is just the way FWD is but "bordered upon (the) unruly at full throttle." is just a little extreme. Silverfox I am sure you have floored it more than the one time in your video, so do you experience any amounts of torque steer?

· Registered
161 Posts
That is what I was going to guess as well. I don't understand how they where able to come up with an unruly torque steer. Unless they added a turbo under the hood and proceeded not to tell us about it. On a side note you said you have had it over 100, how was the ride and how fast where you going?

· Registered
161 Posts
So did it max at 105 or did you run out of road or into traffic ect???

· Registered
161 Posts
Lord Plye Wood said:
Targeted retail price, most probably.
That is it right there. They want to keep the price down, possible in the future they might offer an awd version but that is just a guess.

· Registered
161 Posts
Zero to 60 mph: 8.5–9.0 sec I hope it is more 8.5 then 9.0. I know it is no sports car by any means nor is it the srt-4 but that doesn't mean it has to be extremely slow. Are those times faster or slower then the out going neon?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.