Dodge Caliber Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Silverfox said:
With the auxiliary jack, you could use just about any third-party MP3 player (iPods are especially good) and have thousands of MP3s right at your fingertips. In esseence, the Calibers with the auxiliary jack have better capabilities than the Calibers with the MP3 CD capabilities. You're limited to however many MP3s you can burn to a disc (or six) and you have to go through the hassle of burning them every time. With the auxiliary jack, all you have to do is plug in and go. :)
You mean the mp3-playing radios don't have the aux jack?:confused: Well then I'll shutup now and be happy... AUX=better:cool:

·
Registered
135 Posts
DodgeInfoCenter said:
Here are some specific details for MP3 playback

with the 6-disc changers.

Format Compatibility:
MP3, WMA
The owner's manual says that only the sales code RAK (the one with the 6 disk changer and cassette) will play WMA files. Will the RAQ radios play WMA files? Has anyone personally tried playing WMA files on the RAQ radio?

·
Registered
245 Posts
calibered said:
The owner's manual says that only the sales code RAK (the one with the 6 disk changer and cassette) will play WMA files. Will the RAQ radios play WMA files? Has anyone personally tried playing WMA files on the RAQ radio?
MP3/WMA is fully supported on the RAQ unit. As long as they are on a CD-R/CD-RW disc everything should work fine.

Dan

·
Registered
311 Posts
DodgeInfoCenter said:
MP3/WMA is fully supported on the RAQ unit. As long as they are on a CD-R/CD-RW disc everything should work fine.

Dan
Yep...been doing it that way since I got the vehicle. I've got four CD-R disks full of MP3 music on them. I even got the hang of navigating the subfolders.

Tyke

21 - 25 of 25 Posts