Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
It's nice to be missed. :D It's not like I'm disappearing from the boards entirely. I still have a lot of knowledge regarding the Caliber I can share, evne if I drive a Ford. :p

You can swap certain fuses to make the lighter active instead of passive. I can't remember which one you do but I know it can be done.

You can lock the ChillZone vent in place. Slide it back as far as it can go with a firm tug and then **** it to one side slightly. This will prevent it from sliding forward. :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
The ChillZone is an option. It can be removed by request. Without it, the space becomes another storage compartment. Don't want cold air in the cabin but you want to keep drinks cold? Close all four vents on the dashboard and run the ChillZone. Giving cold air only one exhaust port will make it more concentrated. :)

VulnoX, I bought a 2006 Ford Taurus SE. If you've got anything up your sleeve that'll make my move to LA easier, I'd love to hear it. :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Wow, really? Everything I'd seen up until now said it was an option. :( Guess they've got it coming with the A/C now. As far as I know, you can request to have it removed not not added. I might be wrong, though.

Of course, if you don't want it, you can seal it shut and remove the mat. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.