Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Unless it's my monitor it was not very clear!?!!?!?! Was this at an Autoshow???

·
Registered
285 Posts
It's off a video phone. Not the clearest thing in the world. And the title infers that it was from an autoshow.

·
Registered
285 Posts
sr4tuner said:
Well it's the best i can do srry..
Didn't bother me man. You've been closer to my next car than I have. I'm jealous! :D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Haha...yeah, same here (I hope..:D)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Well we have all seen pictures of the SRT-4 Caliber, but I have shots of it in person, and man was it sexy!!! Eye Candy:::
nice!!
Joe do you remember if it was the same Inferno Red as we're used to, or if it was Flame (or Blaze) Red that they seem to reserve only for show cars?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
nice!!
Joe do you remember if it was the same Inferno Red as we're used to, or if it was Flame (or Blaze) Red that they seem to reserve only for show cars?
Kathy, under the massive amount of fluorescent lights, it was hard to tell. I believe it is lighter than what Dodge is selling to the public (Inferno). Seems to have been Flame (or Blaze) rather than the Inferno on the regular Calibers, that Inferno Red seem to be darker. I do know that is was not anything they are producing for the general public to my eye at least. Sorry I could not give you a definate answer, but I am pretty sure.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
That's nice to know..;) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts