Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up my Caliber a few days ago and it's been raining for the past couple of days, but today is the first day it was nice out and that I could take pictures of it.

Well I was originally gonna get an Inferno Red Caliber but they were never coming in. My second choice was black and they got this one in and held it for me for the rest of the day and when I saw it I instantly loved it. I plan on putting some tint on it sometime. Also it's been raining and I havn't had a chance to wash it yet, that's why it's kinda dirty.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sekots said:
So I picked up my Caliber a few days ago and ...today is the first day it was nice out and that I could take pictures of it.
That's a nice looking ride! Congratulations on the purchase. You know how we like to see pictures and you did a great job of snapping. Thanks.

Tyke

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats for the purchase.

I'm still waiting for 12 weeks now for my Inferno Red SXT with cvt and sport package.

My dealer got a black SXT friday, 5 speed manual, fogs lamps and securtity group, I test drove it and I like the manual transmission more than the cvt.

I wiil probably buy it tomorrow,I'm the first one on it if I want it, no mags on it but I will order the 17" chrome one from Mopar and chrome gas cap + carpet and mud guard

I try to have a little bit more for my PT Cruiser but I'm not ready to wait another month or more and the black one looks great.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The jealousy ahhhhh. I'm in holding pattern waiting for my SXT with 1.8.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow! That's exactly the kind of Caliber that I ordered (2.0 L SXT black). Drool...:D Do you have more pics??

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is what I am going with is the black caliber sxt. I love the color and you have just help me make the decision to go with the black one. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't have anymore pics right now but I'll try and get some this weekend. Right now it's back at the dealership because the windshield wipers wouldnt turn off and also the outside temperature gauge wasn't reading right. So theyve been fixing it yesterday and today and I should hopefully get it back sometime today.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts