Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Caliber has some add-ons & just today got the 20s. The wheels look even better in person & the increase in width is a plus too. I'll get better photos when it stops raining around here.
http://www.carspace.com/mbry
Hope the link works, If not--sorry.

·
Registered
285 Posts
From what I can see. Looks good. But did it actually raise the ride height? I think it looks a little high. But it could just be the size of the wheels.

·
Banned
400 Posts
.20 caliber said:
My Caliber has some add-ons & just today got the 20s. The wheels look even better in person & the increase in width is a plus too. I'll get better photos when it stops raining around here.
http://www.carspace.com/mbry
Hope the link works, If not--sorry.
Dayummmmmm!! That's crazy man! I was going to do 19's, but opted for 18's. That shit looks gooooowd! lol. What size tire's do you have? You can see my car in the pictures thread "black on black". :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I can't see the pictures! That links forwards to some edmunds.com site.

·
Registered
506 Posts
yea i wanna know about the tint it looks really good... also wut rims and tires are they?

·
Registered
746 Posts
frig that's sawheet. is that an r/t you have? if it is, why isn't there chrome on the doors or anything... maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me, but i didn't think i saw the detailing there..

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
Something must be wrong with your puter Got...
No, something is wrong with that link/site. I can see every other site on the net.

Someone should attach the image in this thread.

·
Registered
11 Posts
wow, I usually never like over sized wheels but that is some sick shit! nice, the only thing I don't like is the window vent, with out them that shit would be soooooooooooo smooottthhhh!:cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Best looking Caliber so far!! There will be a copy of yours in western Canada soon...
I hope...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts