Yeah definetly need better pics.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
There seems to be something missing.:rolleyes: :) :) Just kidding.:cool:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hmm, not my cup of tea. Just looks unfinished the way it stops at the front like it does.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
HSKR said:
Hmm, not my cup of tea. Just looks unfinished the way it stops at the front like it does.
I totally agree... Should have continued it to the front as well.... 2 tone. I like the color scheme though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
When I bot my low ball Marine Blue Caliber, I took the color as it was. Marine Blue is OK, but Sunburst Orange is fabulous. However, I've been thinking about a 2 tone, adding Sunburst Orange. I would add orange roughly in the area of his black but a bit below the door handles & (gas cap?) & extending over the front & rear wheel wells(a bit like eagle claws?) with a possible orange pattern on the front hood. Do you think that would work or is it too too...possibly a smaller quantity of Sunburst Orange? I may leave the darker Marine Blue along the bottom of the doors just to keep it looking a little less dirty after a drive. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
644 Posts
^^marine blue and sunburst orange? YUCK! omg that will lick hidious.

as far as the black and white one... doesnt look bad, but the one thing you MIGHT want to consider (if it were me), find a pattern, style, or even color you like to possibly break up the 2 colors. to me it doesnt look bad, just looks incomplete... feels like its missing something. Just one mans opinion though, if you like it thats what matters.
actually, in the very first picture you posted, where it has the weird red glare/stripe thing on the front of the door.... i like that better then the way it actually looks. that little bit of color on the front would set it off better...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Doesnt look bad but reminds me too much of a fleet vehicle.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
i know what might change my opinion! -- BIG daytime pics [if ur pics are already big, host them at imageshack.us plz, so i can actuallysee them, cause on my monitor, they look like cell phone shots still]

and so u know, i can see one thing -- he has 3 'colors' .. black, silver pinstripe & white..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts