Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone from the dealership, my car should be built and ready to ship on Feb 6th. Due to me being way over here in Vancouver Canada, they said it usually takes around 23 days to get here.

I'm excited! This will be my first NEW car, been driving a 93 Jeep YJ, since I was 18, which was my first car.

I got a White 2.0L Manual SXT Sport with the PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM :)

I'll take about 1000 pictures of it when it gets here, so I bet I'll post one or two of them here, haha.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Glad to hear the good news.

Never regretted my purchase of a Caliber and I'm sure you won't either.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Manual 2.0???? I thought they didn't do that...manual only with the 1.8

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ramsport47 said:
I didn't think so either, but when I ordered it the guy asked if I wanted it. They said it was a late release thing available on the SXT, who knows, just started making them this year. I went in wanting a 1.8, so 2.0 is a bonus.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Ramsport47 said:
You can get the manual with the 2.4 L R/T front wheel drive, maybe someone can confirm that it is now on the 2 L.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
xlimodriver said:
You can get the manual with the 2.4 L R/T front wheel drive, maybe someone can confirm that it is now on the 2 L.
U.S.A.: 2.4L R/T FWD and SE/SXT 1.8L available with Manual

Not sure for Canada...

·
Registered
111 Posts
You'll definitely be a happy customer. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Caliber. Only a few more days :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
boostdog said:
congrats!!!! But you do know that black is the fastest right? hehehe
I was going to get black, but when I went into the dealership to buy it there was a white one sitting there, and that swayed me :) I got the white with the blue inserts.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Did you order the liftgate speaker & kicker system or did I miss that somewhere in the thread?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
Did you order the liftgate speaker & kicker system or did I miss that somewhere in the thread?
Ya I got the Musicgate/Premiem Sound System/Whatever you want to call it thing as well. That was a must!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts