Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my mine....... Air bug shield, door guards, and slush mats coming soon (Monday on the 19, then new pictures with that stuff on)

Only problem I got the one without fog lights (no real biggy)

I love the dark tinted windows :p Looks good on black...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks great! Atleast you have holes for future fogs!

·
Registered
19 Posts
The holes look a little like their abstructed. Can you let me know I'm changing my order to add them at this point. Order is still in BA Status so I should be Ok.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I recommend you to change your order..... The fog lights are nice, like every single new car out there has fog lights now.... Right now they do not have a kit for fog lights :( but oh well....

Someone told me the fog lights dont do anything anyways, just for looks.... But I still want them !!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
The fog's are definately not just for looks. When I put my fog's on it illuminates the lower part of the road and the side of the road so much better then just the lowbeams. IMHO they are a must for seeing clearly in dark situations where you cannot use your highbeams.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well doh ! thanks for the info, now you just made me spend more money :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
omg I have super secret missle launcher holes too! Also I'm still trying to post pics, I need to get a cable for my camera still.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I thought they were flap doors for the 30 Caliber guns. Caliber without a caliber onboard gun? Isn't that part of the driver convience group package?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts