Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pics with the Caliber and some friends cars recently that i thought i would share.

My Caliber with a friends Mini (sorry about the camera phone pics):

My Caliber with a friends Protege5:

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Looking good, all Silver except for the Volvo!:cool:
Thanks the volvo is the car that i had a buddy system with at work to keep our cars from getting hit by other people carelessly opening their doors.

·
Registered
49 Posts
LOL maybe I should have used the buddy system when I purchased my cali, some idiot at work keeps parking next to me and dinging my passenger side door. I confronted him about it and the next day I had a huge scratch and dent in my driver door and he was parked there. I once again confronted him about it and asked for the money to repair the dammage he caused, He just laughed about it so i smashed out all his windows, I am the caliber protector.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Haha, I do the same thing with my car!:D
lol good im not the only crazy person on the earth lol

at one point there were four cars that all parked together and we would all park together in the corner of the lot to protect our cars :cool:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
CALIBERRICEROCKET said:
LOL maybe I should have used the buddy system when I purchased my cali, some idiot at work keeps parking next to me and dinging my passenger side door. I confronted him about it and the next day I had a huge scratch and dent in my driver door and he was parked there. I once again confronted him about it and asked for the money to repair the dammage he caused, He just laughed about it so i smashed out all his windows, I am the caliber protector.
damn - a little overboard. But i guess what goes around, comes around. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts