Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi:

Dealer just called. My car is now on the lot and off the truck. It was built on Monday and it has arrived. I'm picking it up on Monday night.

YIPPEEEE. I went from 12-16 weeks (canned the order and dealer), went to new dealer, changed allocation car (color and changed D to E package) quoted me 4 weeks, delivered in 3...not bad!

Now, that is a dealer that works with you. I'd recommend Kayser Dodge (Sauk City Wisconsin) to anyone.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Congrats Karen! But you gotta take pics ASAP!

·
Registered
97 Posts
congrats, congrats.... PICs, PICs!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
OUTSTANDING! ...did I hear a call for PICS? Oh well, when you do the pick-up, you should have your camera to the ready position and click away.

Can't wait.

Congratulations

Tyke

·
Registered
911 Posts
As noted in her signature:

Inferno Red, "E pkg," MGate, Auto, Convience Pkg, Tires

Its an SXT Sport (with Red Seat Inserts)

·
Registered
689 Posts
karenh56 said:
Hi:

Dealer just called. My car is now on the lot and off the truck. It was built on Monday and it has arrived. I'm picking it up on Monday night.

YIPPEEEE. I went from 12-16 weeks (canned the order and dealer), went to new dealer, changed allocation car (color and changed D to E package) quoted me 4 weeks, delivered in 3...not bad!

Now, that is a dealer that works with you. I'd recommend Kayser Dodge (Sauk City Wisconsin) to anyone.
Wait, hold on here, all that complaining and you are waiting until Monday? Joking of course. LOL

Glad it is here, how are you able to wait until Monday? And if pictures don't appear, Bannation to you. LOL :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Bang....did you know I was in QC? And complaining? Me? (think there is a statistical correlation there somewhere?) Stopping by dealership this afternoon to take off the wrapping. Pics coming.

·
Registered
65 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!
Go take that wrapping off and drive 'er home....
(do you really have to wait till Monday?!?!?!?)
oh...
and take some pix:D

·
Registered
746 Posts
karenh56 said:
Hey Bang....did you know I was in QC? And complaining? Me? (think there is a statistical correlation there somewhere?) Stopping by dealership this afternoon to take off the wrapping. Pics coming.
i'm just glad there's someone else on this forum getting insessently bugged about something. remember? i have sex with cars.:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Well since you brought it up again....:D:D:D:D
Things that make you go, pluh!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
This afternoon I drove the 30 miles to see my car for the first time. It was just finished getting prepped. The only thing they need to do is to do a final cleaning on it. I'm picking it up Monday morning.

Before I get hollered at - here are the pics.

My_Cali_1.jpg :) My_Cali_2.jpg :) My_Cali_3.jpg :) My_Cali_4_Sticker.jpg

I hugged her (need a name - my Harley's is "Emma") and we bonded. She even purrrrrrrrrrrred.

·
Banned
400 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats Karen!! Isn't it awesome seeing your name on the window sticker!!? I'm sure Monday can't come fast enough for you....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts