Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Premium Member
2,518 Posts
suzq044 said:
not allowed to tell/show you yet.. :) sowwy! .. wait til SEMA! [and if u dunno wut that is, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!]
LOL, Just messin, I can't wait that long for SEMA, how about for Gold??

I have 4 ounces of it, it is worth $720 (Kitco.com) an ounce!!! Want any for the swap for the picture?:D:D;):p

· Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Oops my typing mistake, it does look mean. What can I say, I have a good eye! I always look forward to seeing your chops.

BTW are you working on anything with the Hornet, like maybe what you think the production version will look like? Being we can't see the Caliber until SEMA!;)

· Premium Member
2,518 Posts
caliber4whoosh said:
Whatcha mean by brushed?

Looks amazing btw. :D
She used the "air brush" tool in Photoshop. Used to blend the reds and blacks to make the shape and contour of the vehicle then added white for the highlights. She pretty much started with a line drawing and used the air brush tool to make the 3d effect....I think I described that correctly!

BTW: Looks good Susan!!

· Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Holy shit Susan that is an awesome Neon!! I love what you did to it! :eek::eek::)

Can you do something like that with the Caliber, the "BMW style" Halo and Projector headlights?? LOL! I would pay money to see that chop!:D

You are truly a talented young lady!:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.