Dodge Caliber Forums banner
321 - 340 of 340 Posts
haha, challengers are kick a$$!

Could you do a non SRT caliber with a SRT front end without the scoops and lower grill.. and with 2 doors only?

UN4GTBL said:
Couldnt find this pic when i wanted it, but DODGE - BUILD THIS NOW - THANKS!:D
Yeah right, we've been (Jeep guys anyway) have been wanting them to build the Gladiator concept since it came out and of course, nobody's doing it, instead they give us a newly retarded Liberty. (Although honestly the sky slider is nice), why just redesign the Nitro and slap a Jeep name on it?!

Discussion starter · #329 · (Edited)
UN4GTBL said:
Couldnt find this pic when i wanted it, but DODGE - BUILD THIS NOW - THANKS!:D
they're looking into it ;)

CoriolisSTORM said:
Yeah right, we've been (Jeep guys anyway) have been wanting them to build the Gladiator concept since it came out and of course, nobody's doing it, instead they give us a newly retarded Liberty. (Although honestly the sky slider is nice), why just redesign the Nitro and slap a Jeep name on it?!
um.. Jeep JT anyone? Skunkwerks - but looking into production; based on JK unlimited chassis. BTW - it wasn't a nitro remake, it was a liberty facelift -it got a Commander nose & redone tails, otherwise it's the same vehicle. It takes a LONG time in R&D to build something like these cars you see in concept, most of them aren't ever considered to be anything but show cars - like the Hurricane, for instance. It was just a platform on which to show off the Hemi and Jeep technology. As car-designers they have to be lookin 8-10 years in advance just to make current concepts. So it's not like they can scan & copy like a copying machine.. lol

suzq044 said:
I figure I owe you guys a caliber..
Now this they should build.
If I wanted a truck, this would be in my garage.

suzq044 said:
they're looking into it ;)

um.. Jeep JT anyone? Skunkwerks - but looking into production; based on JK unlimited chassis. BTW - it wasn't a nitro remake, it was a liberty facelift -it got a Commander nose & redone tails, otherwise it's the same vehicle. It takes a LONG time in R&D to build something like these cars you see in concept, most of them aren't ever considered to be anything but show cars - like the Hurricane, for instance. It was just a platform on which to show off the Hemi and Jeep technology. As car-designers they have to be lookin 8-10 years in advance just to make current concepts. So it's not like they can scan & copy like a copying machine.. lol

very true but the JT is uglier than sin

321 - 340 of 340 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.