Dodge Caliber Forums banner
21 - 40 of 340 Posts
I think I rode in one of those on a Ski party about 25 I mean 10 years ago.

Wait, maybe it was all the really good "air" that I was breathing up in the mountains, yea that was it!

Wow! interesting concept here. I think somewhere up in Aspen there may be a calling for just this type of "car". Very nice on the art work!

suzq044 said:
i figure'd i'd post some of my chops here, ...

ehh.. i'll do a few calibers..
CalEvo:
Suz, you're TALENTED!!! ...but you knew that already. My son and I were marveling over that Caliber - EVO migration. We want THAT! ...but, we already have the Caliber R/T. Maybe someone will take notice and create a job with your name on it at Dodge.

Tyke

Hey Suz!

Don't give up hope! That's only for quitters! Your artistic passion burns deep. Don't give up. Keep trying for what you really want.

Really love the EVO concept Caliber. Would have probably bought that, B4 my neon if it existed! I would call it a Dodgibishi!

AhahaaaaaaaahahahahAahahah.....:D:D:D!!!!

Good chop, where in the hell did you come up with the IS ski lift?

Discussion starter · #29 ·
i cant tell you much about my next chop, because its for SEMA; and cant reveal it until SEMA-- which starts oct.31. What i CAN tell you, is its a caliber... it sucks i gotta wait so long to show you guys.. cause im really liking how this is turning out.. making "anything but cute" actually come true.. Maybe you'll see pics of the real-thing first, who knows.. I'm only writing this cause it sucks that i cant show you. lol, but after SEMA, i'll show you the chop, and the results in real life - this is what i've wanted to do for a long time..

suzq044 said:
i cant tell you much about my next chop, because its for SEMA; and cant reveal it until SEMA-- which starts oct.31. What i CAN tell you, is its a caliber... it sucks i gotta wait so long to show you guys.. cause im really liking how this is turning out.. making "anything but cute" actually come true.. Maybe you'll see pics of the real-thing first, who knows.. I'm only writing this cause it sucks that i cant show you. lol, but after SEMA, i'll show you the chop, and the results in real life - this is what i've wanted to do for a long time..
very cool! Is this for a new job, or a one-off project?

suzq044 said:
...but after SEMA, i'll show you the chop, and the results in real life - this is what i've wanted to do for a long time..
I can't wait....but I will. ;)

...patience...

Tyke

So lemme get this straight. You are chopping something that someone is actually making for SEMA?

Dammnnnn...good for you! :D

Sweet! Nice chop! I like the wheels of the version you have in your sig.

I've always wanted to get me a mod muscle type and put some of those 20" 2003-2005 Dodge Ram wheels on it. They remind me of the old 70s-80s Craiger wheels which I like a lot.
I think this is one of the more beautifull wheels out there (I was trying to see if I could get these to fit on my Caliber... hah hah!:p )

Reminds me of the Cragar wheels (they make some beautiful wheels... I've always liked them).

And she just graduated:cool:

21 - 40 of 340 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.