Dodge Caliber Forums banner

My Chop Gallery - Updated Periodically. [56k warning!]

38K views 339 replies 43 participants last post by  HIGHBRED8 
#1 · (Edited)
i figure'd i'd post some of my chops here, that aren't caliber-related :)
[hornet-> hornet cabrio tuner] - Finished today:

[challenger->'Cuda]

a 2gen neon i did for a friend: [tooned in flash-bg blurred in photoshop]

a kia - random shit done:

ehh.. i'll do a few calibers..
CalEvo:

Cabrio:

Black Mamba:[rallye stealth]

SRT-4 Evil Twin [the chop that inspired the eyelids]:

Challenger w/ SRT-8 Bumper:

thats all i'm giving right now; its just my old stuff after that.

comments & criticism appreciated :D

See less See more
#2 ·
*drool*

I love all of them....I dunno what to say suz...:D:)

Post your old stuff too, I don't think I've seen them..

#6 ·
SWEET! I guess i should be askin this question in this thread, "Are you a graphic/art student or do graphic work professionally?"

That cabrio Hornet is awesome and so is the cabrio Caliber. Nice work.

So a piece of photochop work you created inspired a mod-movement (the neon-eye-lids)? Very interesting.

My only crit so far: that brown color.... yikes!:eek: IMHO

#9 ·
suzq044 said:
[and thats not the first time that someone has based a mod on my chop--one of my chops were the basis of the morrette lights available now]
That's cool. You changed the world:p

suzq044 said:
edit- its not brown; its orange :rolleyes: lol
D'OH! It needs more saturation... I think:D

I'd like to get me one of those Hornets in orange and then put some navy blue rally stripes on it. And then I'd like to get a second one and reverse the color scheme.

suzq044 said:
just graduated actually..
And congratulations!!! What're you going to do now?

#11 ·
suzq044 said:
i have an interview with ford tomorrow morning :eek:
Oh yeah! That's awesome! Hope things go well.

Remember that when they start playing parlor-games, they are the experts. There is no way you could know what to do when you're just breaking into the industry. So pretend that they are in the parlor with you and ask them what you should do... LOL! ;)

You don't want to interview with Dodge? If you work at Ford they will make you get rid of your Dodge, won't they? At least I've heard that's what happens... or they at least strongly encourage you to get their brand.

#15 ·
Nice Fuse.

So how'd the interview go?

#18 ·
suzq044 said:
im not that interested; its more of a marketing job than a graphic design job.
That's what I've seen around Nebraska. Most of the jobs are journalism, marketing and programming jobs that specify graphic design skills. What ends up happening is the companies hire the marketers, journalists and programmers and either dump the graphic-needs on them (because after all, they had to take one or two graphic-design classes in college and therefore are qualified:rolleyes: ) or outsource it to India and or Pakistan:)mad: ). I want to get me a second degree (more skills).

#21 ·
I think I rode in one of those on a Ski party about 25 I mean 10 years ago.

Wait, maybe it was all the really good "air" that I was breathing up in the mountains, yea that was it!

Wow! interesting concept here. I think somewhere up in Aspen there may be a calling for just this type of "car". Very nice on the art work!

#22 ·
suzq044 said:
i figure'd i'd post some of my chops here, ...

ehh.. i'll do a few calibers..
CalEvo:
Suz, you're TALENTED!!! ...but you knew that already. My son and I were marveling over that Caliber - EVO migration. We want THAT! ...but, we already have the Caliber R/T. Maybe someone will take notice and create a job with your name on it at Dodge.

Tyke

#24 ·
Hey Suz!

Don't give up hope! That's only for quitters! Your artistic passion burns deep. Don't give up. Keep trying for what you really want.

Really love the EVO concept Caliber. Would have probably bought that, B4 my neon if it existed! I would call it a Dodgibishi!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.