Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My first American Car - Inferno Red RT!

I picked up my first American car last Saturday. It was the only RT in my area! Fully loaded with leather and everything except UConnect and Siruis (I already have an XM family account). I added the sill guards, slush mats, bug deflector, REC nav radio, and custom grille. I traded my Mazda Protege5.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Looks excellent!!!:) Congrats!:)

I can't remember, but is it 5-Speed or CVT2?:eek:

Also, can we get some more info on that grille, materials used and possible close-up shot!?:cool::D:D:D:)

Awesome!:cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
good pictures. Nice Ride

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Cool and congrats! The spoiler and grill look good!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congrats! Looks good, and now doesn't it feel good to drive an American car? Or at least a Caliber! There's just something about these cars!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
in a way your mazda was a ford product

·
Registered
311 Posts
Excellent set of MODS! Just like others, I am anxious to hear more about the grill and the spoiler. Was the spoiler something you put on yourself, or did you have it done at a MOPAR facility? REALLY NEAT photography too. You've done it right.

. Tyke .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't take credit for the grille, I saw it in this post http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1952 and thought it looked awesome! It was alot of work, 4 hours of Dremeling, sanding and polishing the stock grille. I added an R/T emblem today, what do you all think, honestly. I forgot to mention the spoiler in my list of mods. I ordered it from ebay already painted. It was very easy to install, only 4 bolts. The harderst thing was trying to decifer the instructions, no words, only pictures.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah when I install my spoiler onto my car I had to do the same thing.... the grille looks great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts