Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my caliber parked on my driveway, which is lined by rocks... my kids know better than to touch the rocks, but my neighbor's daughter picked up a rock and threw it hard at my car. now I have a nice metal showing paint chip that needs to get fixed. I've gotten 2 estimates, 1 is for $350 and the other is for $385... I don't car how much as they are paying for it, but I am so mad. the car is not even 2 months old. Just frustrating....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Oh no, that's so sad. :(
You mean your neighbor has a $350 estimate, right?? Damn kids... j/k.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I still have the estimates, my dear hubby hasn't taken them over to the neighbor.. Sometime this weekend he will I hope. Cause I wan't my car back to perfect condition... The only upside is I get to drive the durango for the couple days it's in the shop. But I will miss my caliber...
I need to take a new pic. I've added a bug deflector, the rain guards and splash guards...

·
Registered
131 Posts
gsx rated98 said:
Honestly, what kept you from beating the crap out of that kid???
An assault and battery on a minor charge with the possiblity of jail as an appetizer?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Pfft...thats it! GO FOR IT!!!! :D :p

·
Banned
400 Posts
Blewiz2 said:
Well I still have the estimates, my dear hubby hasn't taken them over to the neighbor.. Sometime this weekend he will I hope. Cause I wan't my car back to perfect condition... The only upside is I get to drive the durango for the couple days it's in the shop. But I will miss my caliber...
I need to take a new pic. I've added a bug deflector, the rain guards and splash guards...
I don't think I would have been able to control myself, kick the lil sumz of *****'s @**! lol j/k:rolleyes: BTW, where'd you get the front splash guards from? I just ordered the rear from ebay.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the rear splash guards only.... I ordered them online.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Sorry to hear Blewiz2:(:mad:

I use to live in a place that some people had rock driveways and things like that use to happen to my parents vehicles.

·
Registered
506 Posts
that kid would eaten rocks....

·
Registered
127 Posts
OK, fine i can agree with you that you didnt beat your child, thats when you take them to their parents house and smack them around some. Then in turn they beat there kids butt, because their kid just made them get their butts handed to them...

but thats just my opinion...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Blewiz2 said:
Well I still have the estimates, my dear hubby hasn't taken them over to the neighbor...
Here in South Carolina, we have an "agent" deliver such notices to people with brat kids.

Here is an example of one of those "agents on an assignment" ringing the doorbell:

·
Registered
251 Posts
gsx rated98 said:
OK, fine i can agree with you that you didnt beat your child, thats when you take them to their parents house and smack them around some. Then in turn they beat there kids butt, because their kid just made them get their butts handed to them...

but thats just my opinion...
That's an awesome idea! I love it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
pop her bike tires and throw a stick in her spokes while she's riding. it's always entertaining to see someone faceplant on there bike. but it;s a good thing they're paying for it. but how many times is it going to happen and how many times are they going to pay for it

·
Registered
226 Posts
Karen... your responses are great.

Don't feel bad though... I had a $900 dent put in by a co-worker on my Caliber!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Harley said:
Here in South Carolina, we have an "agent" deliver such notices to people with brat kids.

Here is an example of one of those "agents on an assignment" ringing the doorbell:

LOL, post that pic in the "funny pic thread" if you already haven't!!!:D:D

I want an agent like that too!:cool:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'd be pressing charges. That way the parents are legally bound.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My buddy has kids across from him that enjoy hitting golf balls with a baseball bat onto the road. I'm waiting for the day that one of them hits a car, and I'm sure it wont be a pretty site.

Some parents just don't teach their kids certain lessons. The main one being "Don't mess with other peoples stuff". I can't stand kids that go over to someone's house and touch and break everything. Why should I have to "kid-proof" my place, because your kids don't listen. i'm not saying it's always the parents fault, but in the case of my brother and sister, they don't know how to say NO!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts