1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've been trying to see this car of yours for two weeks.At work it won't allow me to see pictures unless there imbedded and at home on dialup it would time out. Looks good when are you getting the Ram for the Hood?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Interesting, the SXT has AutoStick in Germany.

·
Registered
97 Posts
very nice indeed!!!,,, :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
try opening your eyes!!!! jeje

·
Registered
901 Posts
KimBo K - very nice looking car!! Thanks for sharing your photos!

The wheels you have -- those are for an R/T here in the USA! and Autostick is only for R/T too.

What are all those stickers and decals all over the Caliber? Is that what dealers do for new cars in your area?

Please let us know what your impressions are after you've driven the car for several days. It's a BIG change from your previous car, I'm sure! :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Very nice car. Good pics. I want to know more about them decals on the side of the car? Where do you get them?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@mealso
the ramhead for the hood s comming soon, i've to go to my dealer but i'm the hole week @ work (army)

@radiodude
in germany you can also get the autostick for the SE, but its almost the 2.0 engine. the diesel and the 1.8 is manual.

@kathy
autostick i said, the wheels have been @ the sport-appereance-group,
also the colored interior, the "chrome" doorpanels, handbrake,...., and the mp3 radio with 6cd in dash. all sports-group.

the decals @ the side and bottom of the trunk are the commercial for my dealer. normaly they remove it when you buy the car, but they aksed if i let it be and i get some cash
;)
and the "DODGE" decal at the rear window i wanted there, like the ramhead for the hood. (the ramhead, i think, i get in 2 weeks)

frank

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello, fellow Caliber enthusiasts and/or Germans! ;)
First of all congrats to your new beautiful car! Hope you have a lot of joy with it.

That´s exactly the Caliber I want, apart from the fact, that I prefer the Diesel engine with 6-gear manual (CRD SXT with sport appearance group & soot particle filter (correct word?) )
I had the diesel for a test drive and holy crap...the acceleration/top speed really surprised & impressed me.

My problem now is, that due to the shortage of Caliburs here in good ole Germany it seems that I would have to wait almost 6 months to get the car I want. I don´t know, if I can do this, because I need a new car badly. :(

Maybe I try to contact your dealer as a last resort. When did you order your car and how long was the "Lieferzeit"? ;) Of course I´m also interested in the price.

Greetings from Fulda, Hessen
-Marco

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
KimBo k. said:
so the pics:

COOL! I like the side mirrors, roof mounted antena and the auto-stick (mad that DCX didn't put auto-stick in the USA SXT:mad: :mad: :mad: ).

1 - 20 of 98 Posts