Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few little mods I've done to my SXT Sport (Petrol)

Pedals, Carpets, Caliper and Gear stick and silver turn signals

·
Registered
371 Posts
Very nice! Very strange for an American to see the English configuration with the steering wheel on the right/wrong side.:D When I was a kid, my Dad had a Morris Minor, and that's what I learned to drive on. Still, very strange. Great interior mods, congrats!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Colorful it is. The front tire looks a bit low on air..and why did they not move the hood release lever over to the driver's side. I see it is still on the left (which is the 'right' side..)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tyres OK just how the wheels is turned sightly.

As for the Hood release - Dont why its over there, I guess could not be asked to move it. or maybe so the passenger can get out in the rain and check the engine!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
coastal cali said:
Colorful it is. The front tire looks a bit low on air..and why did they not move the hood release lever over to the driver's side. I see it is still on the left (which is the 'right' side..)
Well the Caliber had to be sent over with at least ONE thing in the right place. LOL :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
is the hood release on the same side in the US? or do they switch that too?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice Mods ! Looks Good Right Or Left:d

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like the bulbs...too bad it doenst get rid of that orange thing too :( that would be great

Really like the shift knob...how hard was it to replace?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
InfernoRedSXT said:
I like the bulbs...too bad it doenst get rid of that orange thing too :( that would be great

Really like the shift knob...how hard was it to replace?
It was easy - just grab the knob firmly with both hands and pull upwards and the factory one comes off.

The new one has collers and screws to hold it on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts