Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i know i have long time didnt conected, but i was working to buy this new 20's tire is 255-35-20 but this are good for my car

i hope u like them if not :p well i like them:p

i was testing them on my caliber, i cant take new pics, i dont know where my digycam are :p but i bougth them, hope take new pics soon when i paint my caly

·
Registered
432 Posts
garna said:
Well i know i have long time didnt conected, but i was working to buy this new 20's tire is 255-35-20 but this are good for my car

i hope u like them if not :p well i like them:p

i was testing them on my caliber, i cant take new pics, i dont know where my digycam are :p but i bougth them, hope take new pics soon when i paint my caly
They look great. Did you have any clearance problems with full wheel lock turn?

Do you get any snow where you live. Seems like ice buildup would pose a problem.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah,

Get a pic of all four on man, looking good, like the style alot, looking to go to the same route but slightly different rims.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice look. I noticed you put 9.5 inch width. Any trouble with the tires rubbing in the front?

·
Registered
644 Posts
like um better then the old ones...

·
Registered
644 Posts
not everyone buys a car to be practical... and it wasnt exactly a ferrari to start out with...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Wonder if these would fit on the Caliber. I think this guy on the Benz forum used 305-25-20s.

" Doing a CLS550 Lorinser Package... Putting 20X11 Lowenharts on the back of this bad boy.. with the widest tire config that will fit... There is just enough clearance on this thing to get a pen thru... So heres a good shot with the bumpers off so you can see how nuts this thing looks!!!!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts